After the excitement of starting a new year, comes the challenge of fulfilling the resolutions set. If you want 2023 to be better than the previous year, here are some tips to help you face it with optimism.
Claves para lograr tus propósitos
It is a tradition to accumulate a long list of resolutions that, in most cases, are never kept. In fact, many studies claim that these resolutions do not survive the month of February. But as in every rule, there are exceptions, and you can be one of them!
There are a few tips you can follow to help you stick to your resolutions:
- Be conscious of how you formulate your resolutions. Set goals that you can actually achieve. You should focus on quality and not so much on quantity, because if you set a long list of resolutions you may not be able to achieve them all.
- Don’t fall into the clichés of society. Social pressure can lead you to set typical resolutions that you may not really need. Listen to yourself, analyse what you want to change and what you can do to improve it.
- Make a plan. Try to develop a plan of action. Spread your resolutions over time and don’t rush. Remember: things of the palace, go slowly! 😉
- Patience and perseverance will be your best allies. We know it will be difficult at times, but you must remain optimistic and not lose heart. It is important to maintain new habits over time so that they can bear fruit. Don’t worry, now we will give you some tips to face the year with optimism!
Keys to stay optimistic
Positive thinking will help you appreciate what you have, rather than complaining about what you lack, because you clearly can’t have everything!
Here are some tips on how to look on the bright side of things:
- Value yourself. Convince yourself of what you are worth and of all the good you can bring to the table – this is the first step to getting down to work!
- Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill. We tend to make a big deal out of all our problems, even if they are not really as serious as they seem to us. Of course you will have difficulties, but don’t give them more importance than they deserve.
- Don’t underestimate your achievements. Don’t try to achieve everything in just a few days. Every step you take counts and will lead to a greater achievement.
If you want to know in depth the keys to achieve a psychological change that will make you stronger and happier, the book El arte de no amargarse la vida (The art of not be resentful) by psychologist Rafel Santandreu will help you achieve this personal transformation.
Alannia Resorts | Wellness & SPA
After a long week of small (or big) achievements completed, there’s nothing better than leaving the worries of everyday life behind and enjoying a relaxing getaway, because you deserve it!
Plus, we have offers in Wellness & SPA!