If you are going to spend your holidays in Alannia Salou, Alannia Els Prats or Alannia Costa Dorada, we offer you the best plans to enjoy your getaway. Tarragona is waiting for you!
You still don’t follow us on social media? We are on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest y YouTube.
The province of Tarragona stands out for its attractive cities. From our resorts you can discover Cambrils, Reus, Salou or Tarragona, 4 must-stops!
Una provincia enriquecida de cultura
You will be able to visit places of great cultural, historical and artistic richness. We recommend a few of them! 😎
- Cambrils: the picturesque old town, the Villa Romana de la Llosa and the Torre del Puerto, which houses the Cambrils Museum of History.
- Reus: Casa Navàs, the Gaudí Centre Reus and the Pere Mata Institute are 3 modernist spots with spectacular charm. You can also visit other interesting points such as Gaudí’s birthplace and the Reus Museum.
- Salou: the Torre Vella Art Centre, the Masia Catalana, the Santa Maria de la Mar Church, the Monument to Jaume I, the curious Xalet Bonet, the Captaincy Building, the old Carrilet station and the quay, where you will also find the Monument to the Fisherman. The city also has a tourist train with which you can get to know Salou and its main places of interest in a different way.
- Tarragona: visiting the city of Tarragona means taking a trip back to Roman times. You can visit the Roman walls, the Roman Circus, the Roman Forum, the Provincial Forum, the Forum Square, the Cathedral, the Plaza de la Seu, the Plaza del Rey and the Serallo, the characteristic fishermen’s quarter.
Magnificent natural environment
Nature is one of Tarragona’s greatest attractions, ideal for walking or cycling routes and discovering unique landscapes.
- Cambrils: Parc Samá, Parc del Pinaret, Paseo Marítimo de Ponent or Faro Rojo are perfect for strolling and enjoying the vegetation and the fresh air.
- Reus: Parc Sant Jordi and Parc de la Misericòrdia are two natural spaces that are ideal for children, as they have games and attractions for the little ones.
- Salou: you can visit the immense Municipal Park (a work of the famous Antoni Bonet) or take a walk along the Camino de Ronda, which runs along the coast from the Pilons area to the lighthouse at Cap de Salou. There is a wide variety of routes to enjoy the nature of Salou, you can discover them here.
- Tarragona: the Miracle Gardens, also known as Parque de les Tres Granotes, comprise a magical space located in front of the sea.
Varied leisure activities
Whether you have a more adventurous spirit or a more relaxed one… Tarragona’s leisure has a lot to offer!
- Cambrils: fancy a dip in the sea? You can visit up to 10 top-quality beaches. All of them have been awarded the blue flag by the European Union.
- Reus: known as “the shopping city of the Costa Dorada”, it is famous for the quality of its shops. The city has more than 600 shops, spread along the streets Monterols, Llovera and Jesús.
- Salou: if you are looking for something different, you must visit Bosc Aventura (an adventure park located in the middle of the forest), Electric Karting Salou (the first 100% electric karting circuit in Spain with almost 1000 km of outdoor circuit) and, of course, PortAventura World (one of the most spectacular theme parks in Europe). If you prefer to relax by the sea, you can also sunbathe on the beach.
- Tarragona: if you want to buy fresh and seasonal products in a very typical atmosphere, Tarragona’s markets are the best places. The Central Market has its charm! It is an important modernist building. The city also has many beaches and coves, some more urban and others that can only be reached on foot because they are practically untouched.
Tarragona has a very interesting gastronomic offer. We recommend you some restaurants! 🍽️
- Cambrils: the city stands out for its wide variety of dishes for all tastes. You can eat at El Pósito, Club Naùtic, Las Palmeras, Can Bosch, Restaurante Acuamar, Restaurante Al Punt, Prick Thai and Restaurante Montserrat.
- Reus: the most characteristic foods are hazelnuts, Menjablanc (a typical dessert), Siruana oil and Vermouth. Some highly rated restaurants are L’alkimista, Ferran Cerro Restaurant, Restaurante PilPil, Oxygen Reus, El Carbó and La Presó-Reus.
- Salou: as it is a tourist destination, it has a wide gastronomic offer and many restaurants where you can eat a good paella or seafood platter. In the area known as “Salou village” you can eat at La Morera, La Venus de Pepe, Mesón del Segoviano and Restaurante Paioli. In the tourist/beach area, you can eat at Restaurante Los Chicos, Restaurante Acantilados Sebastián, Guinness Tabern and Restaurante Castillo de Javier.
- Tarragona: the city is full of terraces where you can sit and enjoy a good meal, based mainly on fish and local produce. Some of the best-rated restaurants are El Terrat, Les Fonts De Can Sala, Arlemar, Barquet, El Llagut, Casa Balcells and Cócula.
Holidays on the Costa Dorada | Alannia Resorts
If you are planning to stay at one of our resorts in Tarragona, you can book tours, tickets and more activities here, we are waiting for you! ☀️